The dual-channel ADX5D portable wireless receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, and High Density (HD) mode, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environment. As an Axient Digital ADX Series wireless receiver, the ADX5D features ShowLink® Direct Mode that allows remote control of Axient Digital transmitters without the need of external equipment.* Robust RF. Impeccable audio. Axient Digital quality and performance. All in a portable, slot-in design. Premium portable wireless.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
* Country-Specific Functionality Restrictions
- Interference avoidance is only available in Manual mode when using DB15 or DB25 backplates with United States models
- ShowLink is not available when ADX5D is used with third-party control devices in the United States models.
- Dual-channel slot-in form wireless receiver
- Impeccable audio.
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz (region dependent)
- High spectral efficiency due to advanced digital modulation scheme offers more wireless channels in available RF space
- High Density (HD) mode provides even higher spectral efficiency (application dependent)
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance and excellent range
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench® software and ShurePlus™ Channels app
- 5-segment Channel Quality meters display per-channel RF link quality
- As an Axient Digital ADX Series wireless receiver, the ADX5D features ShowLink® Direct Mode that allows remote control of Axient Digital transmitters without the need of external equipment.* Robust RF.
- Third-party integration and control from select portable mixers and recorders for RF scan and deployment, audio gain adjustments, transmitter battery life monitoring, and more.*
- Party Dial feature enables users to quickly switch between RF channels from a pre-selected group of frequencies
- Optimised Menu Structure places the most commonly used features within a few clicks of each other
- Enhanced Shortcut Menu provides rapid access to only a few critical features and menus
- Aux 3.5mm audio output provide connection to headphones or to a balanced line-level input
- Accessory Mount with cold shoe adapter (sold separately)
- Removable antennas with standard SMA connectors
- High-resolution OLED display
- USB-C port for firmware upgrades
- Streamline user interface
- Low latency, down to 2 milliseconds